2009/07/02

I just won't mind what are you said

Samantha,
you know you is a big stupid?
A biggest stupid in this world!
Since that day I want to finish our friendship with you,
you see who then said my bad things with who.

Actually it's not my "bad things",
because I didn't did that.
you just love to make tales.
said all the things that not real to others.
I won't mind it,
because I didn't did that.
But I just want to end our friendship,
I think we are not suppose to be a good friend.
My mum-- Tarot Teacher also said that.

Until now,
I already know the things that you said to others people is---
1)my temper very bad and said chelsea and esther very proud ( actually the one who got bad temper and proud attitude is her what, so we didn't mind it, because we didn't)
2) me and chelsea got mental problem one, just nothing happen then want to 绝交 with you.
3) said with ye qi :"call christy go die la!" in msn.
4) call Benen to let me fall down
5) when I said something to you, I 加盐加醋。( actually I though she lost her memorise, because since monday, that day who I 绝交 with her, I didn't even said a word to her, how can I 加盐加醋??? Is she mad?)

you know why I said Samantha is a mad just now?
because she just let herself being more angry and more bad temper,
like this just can give others dislike her,
but not pity her!

Okay Samantha,
if you want to said more bad things to me again?
you just go and say,
I won't lost anything one.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur text font too small leh...
i cannot see clearly...haiz...
why dun write in chinese leh...

Xin Wei said...

hey, I wanna ask is Esther the 1 who told u that Samantha say your bad things... today Samantha told me that Esther told u she said bad things of you but all of it are lies... and who u r going 2 trust, I will not care but if is me i will trust Samantha cause u guys are friends for many years and when she told me this issue she's like crying. Most of all, I told her i will talk with u about this but she said no need but if u really wanna trust Esther then is none of my business 2.

Christy Marcus said...

Xin Wei, I really want to tell you something. Samantha said to you that's lie, ya? But she is the one who lie! I dunno why you trust her. So how about Chelsea? Chelsea also heard that, and I want to tell you, Chelsea won't lie with her friend one.And also got many peoples heard it! Why Esther want to lie, she lie then she would got any return? I tell you, I know Samantha too more, so I didn't trust her, because I very understand her. She every time when we won't friends friend with her, then she would like want to cry then tell lies to others and hope they would trust her. I think her pretend talent is so damn good, everybody trusted her. She did this very more times already, you don't know. Before this, I already know she is a guy who really like to make lies, but I didn't tell others, except Chelsea, because Chelsea also know it. I didn't tell it it's because she is my friend, I'm not really likes to 出卖 my friend, so I didn't said about it to every single person. But now, I think she didn't really is my TRUE FRIEND, she not just said my bad things, she also call Benen to trip me leh! You say, can forgive her annot???!!! She call Benen to trip me is really a true things, I can prove it. It's not Esther told me one. So you can't suspicious it, it's really true! Okay, I don;t want to say so more already, I want to sleep, Bye Bye! Hope you won't cheat by Samantha again.

Christy Marcus said...

khengheng, the font really to small meh? But I don't want to change the font size orhh~~~SORRY. Erm, why you want me to write chinese word? I want to write English it's because I want to let my English improve.So I write English.Hope you have a good day!~~^-^

Samantha Yap said...

Do you have any idea how hurtful are those things! Why would I even say bad things about you. u giv me a reason! YOUR MY best friend! why u tell me ..why..why..why!