2009/07/13

Went to Janda Baik


Hey, you know Satuday I went to Janda Baik?
A organic farm.
It's so damn fun!!!
It also got a big river, I swimming inside
it.
It's so COOL.
Really cool, not kidding.



You see, It's just like lavender!!!!
When I saw it, I just though it really is lavender.
But after back I went to somebody's blog

and he said it's not lavender,
they call it lavender's sister.

So sad~~~






I and my sister one by one took photo

in t
he middle of the "lavender's sister."







See, this plant 24 hours also give out oxygen one o.
So we must more smell it.
Dunno call what name.







You know what is this? It is a toilet!
You can't imagine, ya? It is so SPECIAL.
It is the first time I went to a toilet like this!









I found it beside the river.
I think it is a bottle that used by antiquity character.
Because everytime I watch TV I also saw
them use this to put water inside one.





I dunno how took this photo.
But I love this photo.
Because the thing in this photo just like banana but it's in chocolate colour.
So I dunno ac
tually it is a banana or wood.








Haha, this is a house that hidden in a 堆 grass.








When I stood on it,
I'm so scared I would fall into it.
But I also
call my sister took this photo.
Because I want to see how brave is me.







A big long bamboo is on my hand!
It's so heavy!
差一点 then I would fall down because of the mass of the bamboo!








See, this two kids that sit on the big leaf is my twins brother.
They sit on the leaf that we call it boat .
A uncle was pulling the leaf and it would be such fun!






Okay,
there's left more to write,
but I was so lazy for writing all the words until my head pening kepala.
So,
I just write to here.






No comments: