2009/07/27

Exam come again!

Today is Bm penulisan exam.
Time goes so fast,
so fast already is the 3rd term exam.
Remember last time I said I love exam?
I love now too,
but I think this time my exam cannot past,
especially is BM.
Because I think this term I'm not so pay attention when teacher is teaching.
Because the Ye qi likes to talk to me,
I don't want talk with him one,
but he just like got a magic to let me talk with him.
I hate him,
but don't know why sometime I didn't hate him so more,
I think the reason is because he sometimes good sometimes evil gua......
Really one ehh,
he sometimes treat me very good,
and sometimes treat me badly one orhh......
Don't his brain got some problem ya?
Aihhh......
This Wednesday til Saturday I can't post anything on my blog,
because I go to a camp call 1 Malaysia Camp!!!!!
It's for 4days 3nights.
My class just only got me and the evil Ye Qi got go!!!!!
Why only me and Ye Qi?
One girl one boy,
not suit mah,
why also is me and Ye Qi???
Our class's pupils all also don't want go or parents don't let one,
so bad la,
Esther, Chelsea and Samantha too......
Actually I think Cassie can go one,
Cassie's mother ask her want to go annot,
Cassie didn't gave any reply to her mother,
until she knew I got go,
then she only went to ask her mother,
but its too LATE!!!!!
No place for her to go,
so bad, sad......
Must go with the EVIL Ye Qi,
actually sometime he also not bad la,
because when I told him I would be very lonely in the camp because my friends also didn't go,
then he comfort me don't be lonely,
be happy,
I would know many friends in the camp.
See,
he not bad rite?
But just sometime,
if he can always like this,
I think I won't cuss him again......

No comments: