2009/07/15

It's too more things to do!

Today 周老师 gave me and Tong Shen the CD of the singing competition's song.
She want us practice ourselves in our home.
So she burn two CD for us.

But ,
she call me to write the lyrics myself!!!
Because my song's lyrics got some Japanese lyrics in it.
But we also dunno what word is that.
So I need to write the lyrics myself!!!
Since now I also haven't got any idea yet leh!
Teacher want to listen tomorrow already!

But just I need to write lyrics!
The Tong Shen what also no need to do,
just open the CD then listen and memorize the lyrics then OK already!!!

Not just this,
I also need to read my 默写!
I haven't read yet!!!

And I also need to read my <> until pg122,
because I want to borrow two books this week.
But I think now is too late,
because I just read until chapter 5!!!!

TODAY IS DAMN BUSY!!!!!!