2009/07/18

Hope my wish can come true ):

Ohhh:)
every time also hearing song with my new software- 千千静听.
every time heard the singer is singing their song,
I'm feeling so admire.
I love to sing,
also wish I could become a chinese singer one day.
My wish is become a chinese singer and cantonese actor.
Those are my big WISHES!

My mind always think that if I can become a singer and sing my own song for others,
that would be so damn HAPPYYY!!!
Really hope one day I can be a real chinese singer + cantonese actor,
just like BY2 and Linda.
I admire them,
also hope I can did a success just like them.

Actually I love my voice,
but I had no nerve to use my own voice to sing a song out to others.
Every time when I need to sing song to others,
I also get lost my nerve and sing it simply without my real lovely voice.
I don't know why.

My wish was same with my besties- Esther.
But my wish and her wish got some different,
it's she want to be a Eng. singer and actor,
by mine is chinese and cantonese!
So we got some different.

I also hope that her wish can come true.
I think many people since small also want to be a singer or actor,
but got how many people can let her or his dream come true?
I wish I'm the one that can let my dream come true.
That's all I want to say,
Bye!


3 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

那我长大了要看见你成为一位很出名的大歌星哦!!!应该是巨星吧...HaHa...

Christy Marcus said...

hehe, 希望吧!

Dear.Dragonfly said...

其实,我的梦想是想当一位很Famous的歌星!哈......