2009/07/20

I'm so damn anrgy

Aihhh!!!!!
Why all my friends also want to say I likes Zu Yan???
Ya,
I like him,
but not love,
okay?
My friends,
all of you also like to say I LOVE Zu Yan,
you though you can read my heart?
You can't!!!!
You're not the god,
please don't though you're the god and say I love Zu Yan!!!
PLEASE!!!
I really damn ANGRY because of you guys just love to say I love Zu Yan!!!!
You all also say:" Aiyo, don't lie la, you love Zu Yan, can say one!" or " You really like Zu Yan mah, why want to lie???!!!".
When I write this post I'm damn angry,
you know???!!!!
My besties- Cassie, Chelsea and Esther also like to say like this!
Cassie not so bad,
but Chelsea like to say I love Zu Yan!!!
Everytime she say this,
I also very angry,
why she is my besties,
she also not enough to understand me?
I really didn't love Zu Yan,
I just only like to bully him and same short with him only mah!
Bully him got fault meh?
Short got fault meh?
Chelsea also like to bully him mah,
why everybody didn't say her lehh?
Because she didn't so short?
It's not a reason!
Love somebody not because of their length,
is because of their heart.
Everyone also got a heart that 独一无二 one,
so you can't know what is others people is thinking,
you also cannot do any hypothesize of other people's mind!
Actually when they say I like Zu Yan or say I lie them I don't love Zu Yan,
I'm not just only angry,
I sad too.
I felt that I'm so lonely,
no people understand me,
no any a single one.
I hope Chelsea, Esther and other friends can saw this post.
Because I hope they can really understand my heart.

2 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

不要生气了!生气了就不美了哦!我也是在班上被子阳说一些乱七八糟的话,可是我不把他说过的话放在心上。只要你觉得高兴就好!***

Esther said...

oops sry .. Christy !! Sorry, yeahh .? Forgivee Mee ![: