2009/07/28

Bye bye to my blog for 4 days 3 nights!

Dearly blog,
I gonna go to a camp since tomorrow,
so I can't write anything in you for 4 days 3 nights.
It's so difficult.
Becoz the camp cannot bring handphone or laptop!!
My life can't without handphone and laptop one leh,
my gosh,
gonna die!
I think the camp would got many mean mosquito is waiting for me,
damn scared,
mosquito really mean one,
mean than Ye Qi.
Scared mosquito very much.
Why this world must got mosquito leh?
A insects that dun have any advantage to human but many harm.
But,
the things I really 舍不得 one is all my dear friends and parents.
Ehh....
tell you guys orhh.....
teacher la.......
I got go to the camp just like did a big wrong thing,
all teacher also say this say that,
just like:
" exam is coming, then you go to camp and play til so happy?!",
" you see other class so alert, didn't go to the camp, then you ? So naughty because go to the camp!",
" Aiyo! whole weeks didn't come to school, the exam if you didn't done it properly then I won't mark it for you!" and " Didn't come to school for so more days? take these homework back to your home and done it for me!!"
You see,
really pity ya?
Actually just only didn't go to school for 2 days only mah,
also not one week,
teacher say until really like one week orhh.....
Really can't tahan la.
Blog is the only one place that I can write down all my feelings and smt smt,
but my friends always go to school and say I wrote what in my blog,
so bad,
I also can't say the one that I dun like's bad things already orhh....
If not,
the 八卦嘴 would say everything that I wrote in my blog to the person that I say him bad things.
Aiya,
gonna to eat my dinner,
bye bye,
MY BLOG!

No comments: