2009/07/17

What did I need to do now?

I went to 'her' blog today.
I saw all her post,
all about our friendship,
I think she really sad because I didn't even talk a single word with her.
Would I be regret again?

Every time when I being face to this kind of thing,
I also don't know what to do.
I would sometime hate her sometime think she would be sad if I 绝交 with her.
I don't know what could I do now.

I think:
If she really regret,would I forgive her?
Or she really didn't even said my bad things behind me?
Would her be very lonely now because her besties-me and chelsea also didn't friend with her now?
Would she be sad until no heart to study?

It's too more things I think,
I really don't know what to do now?
Would I be regret?
Somebody tell me its true,
somebody tell me its fake,
I really don't know I want to trust which one?

Since now,
I also didn't delete her from my MSN and facebook's friend list.
Because what??
I don't know.
I just know when the second that I'm clicking the delete button,
my heart would call her don't do that!

Actually she just only a friend that not too long for me,
but why I can't do it?
I really don't know.
Who can tell me?

Chelsea and Esther also in their heart deep hate her now,
so if I want to friend with her again would them don't want to friend with me?
(I think they won't, because they always respect my choose)
Just like this time I want to 绝交 with 'her'.
Chelsea also don't know one,
afterward she discover I didn't mind what samantha said to me,
then she ask me.
I just say I don't want to friend with her already.
Then she respect my choose,
she accompany and didn't friends with her.

I think actually Chelsea doesn't hate Samantha one,
but since she didn't say something to samantha,
samantha always stare at her,
and now Chelsea hate her.
Because samantha say Chelsea destroy her friendship!

I really don't know what to do now,
actually Esther also got a bit thick,
because she everytime saw samantha and then she would say
Samantha is a looser sucker and stuff.

Nothing to write now,
need to calmness now.






No comments: