2009/07/21

The mean Ye Qi

I HATE YE QI!!!!!
He likes Samantha then say la,
everyday say I sex with Zu Yan,
this a that a!!!!!
He is so mean and got big mental problem!!!!
Everyday I sex with Zu Yan o,
why he just only eleven years old then like to say this kind of things?
I promise that after he become a adult he must be very 变态!
I PROMISE!!!
He is soooo damn fuckin mean!!!!
this is the 1st time I write bad words in my blog.
But I can't bear him anymore already!
He is the first friend that I scold him in bad words.
Because I damn hate him!
He not just only say I and Zu Yan,
he also say I ans Wan Ling!!!
Are him a ............
I dunno I want to say him what already.
I hate him so deeply.
I he can disappeared in this world then I would be so damn HAPPY!


8 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

不要生气了。笑一笑,什么事情都过得了!

Christy Marcus said...

Thanks

Esther said...

hahah . wahh . first time hear worhh . scary, but yeah he also very damn guo fen yeahh ?

Samantha Yap said...

not the mean ye qi, is the VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY mean Ye Qi.

Anonymous said...

this ye qi very bad one, he everyday said anyone likes anyone.u don't peduli him n tell ye qi to go die

Anonymous said...

我也很讨厌业棋,看到他就想打他。别告诉他。


zhang yan

Anonymous said...

I also same like u don't likes Ye Qi

Christy Marcus said...

章彦,
被也起知道的话,你就惨咯,哈哈!