2009/06/26

My heart get hurt

Samantha,
actually I though you is a good friend.
but why you want to says my bad things at back of me?
I get hurt you know?
I just didn't went to school for two days.
then you go to said with chelsea and esther I am a people that have two faces.

you said with them I very good in school,
but I very bad in my house.
you said I scold my brother until cry and then lock himself in the room and no nerve to see me.
I got meh?
I didn't!!!
I mean never!!!!
I think last time I 绝交 with you is a very correct things that in my life now!
Actually I though I last time 绝交 with you so I'm a bad girl.
I scared you would get hurt.
So I just 绝交 with you one day then I get good back with you.

But now,
why you treat me like this?
I really get hurt this time you know?
Everytime I know a good friend,
I also pay out all my heart.
I would trust him/her everytime.
I would forgive him/her everytime.
I would help her/him everytime.
I would console her/him evertime when him/his is sad.
why?
why you want to treat me like this?

i think this time I really want to 绝交 with you ady.
I dun wan to help you collect your homework,
but I think I can did the last thing for you,
so i collected.

SAMANTHA,
I HATE YOU!

I always frogive you,
but what that you respond to me?
what?
what?
what?



No comments: