2009/06/25

Tortoise mummy and the son

yesterday somebody gave me a little tortoise (but it's toys) .
IT'S SO CUTE!!!
very cute.
and small.
because I think it's a boy,
so I said it's my tortoise's son.





Is it cute??? it's my new tortoise. it is in his car. my friends like it very muck too. boys too.^-^











And it's is his mother and him.I love her mother too.....she v ery expensive you know? I bought one for
Cassie too.







oh, it's mother is too big. she stuck in it's little cute car!










you see, it's their room. is it nice? the pillow, blanket and the 抱枕 is donate by chelsea one. she made it by herself. and the whole room is donate by Samantha. She is so kind. My tortoise would like them very much. The burger also donate by Chelsea. then I just bought the cup and a lunch
box.






eww.... they are eating their lunch together happily.so cute~~~













they are eating the burger!!!! I want to eat!











After eat something, they must drink. you see, the small tortoise walk slow as a snail.






That's all. I must go to sleep now. if not, later my mum come and kill me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you are a singaporean ~
i study in SJK(c) yoke nam

Christy Marcus said...

no, actually I'm a malaysian, study in SJK(C)Damansara

Dear.Dragonfly said...

哇!你的玩具乌龟真可爱!SO~CuTe!!!!~~~~***