2009/06/25

Farewell for Yan Sheng

oh,
my class got a boy want to change school with dunno what reason.
So all the boy said they want to open a farewell party.
actually I didn't think it's a party.
because the thing they said 'Farewell party' is just go to one utama for shopping and go to starbucks or MPH.

then o,
they said this party is recognized by harold one.
but it's yan sheng's party mah,
why want to go also must take his permission one?
Yan Sheng said girls also can go,
but the harold only give the girls who is his good friends only can go.

Me, Samantha, Chelsea and Esther want to go,
but he said we must pay 80 ringgit o.
he got mental problem one.
go to one utama must give he so more money?
go to one utama also must take his permission?
must give he money?
die la he!!

But Samantha I think she also got some mental problem,
she really want to pay the money o.
if she is me,
I bet I 100% one cent also dun want give one.
why suddenly must give him so more money?
he said because we go to starbucks mah.
but we can take our own money go and buy one mah.
later 100% he would left some money for himself one.
everybody also must give 10 ringgit o.
then four girls must pay 80 ringgit o.
means girls must one person give 20 ringgit o,
extra money leh, you know?
gila one.

Girl also eat less than boys mah,
why must give extra money?
like this Samantah also want to give,
but luckily his father dun let her go.
then she no need fool by the sakai harold.

The harold o,
my birthday party also got invited him mah,
then now he did like this to me?
ungratefulness!!!!

But I want to go,
I went back home and asked my mum for permission,
then my GOOD mother let me go!!!
but Samantha dad dun let,
so she can't help me pay the money.
then tomorrow I must go to school and call harold dun charge me so more money la.
I think if he is got conscience one,
I think he would dun charge me money.
because I really hope I can go.

Hope Chelsea or Esther can go la.
but I think Chelsea's parents won't let her one.
because her parents always this cannot that cannot one.
AIHH~~~

okay,
I must finish my homework quickly,
so....
BYE!!

No comments: