2009/06/25

Change Plan

okay,
remember yesterday I wrote the Yan Sheng's farewell party?
Actually last time they said it's plan is go to 1 utama one.
but today they change their idea,
they said they want to go to Yan Sheng's house.
Actually it's Yan Sheng's idea,
I think so.

So we all change the plan lo.
we go to Yan Sheng's house.
then the silly boys say girls cannot go!
head la,
Yan Sheng said girls can go,
but they say cannot go.
this is their party meh?
The harold go to tell Yan Sheng dun let girls go o!

Then I went to said we want to go lo.
harold then said only me can go,
other girls cannot go.
of course I would demurral lo.
if all girls only I can go,
then who accompany me?
all boys leh.
at the last,
they can't contest with me,
so they let chelsea them go lo.
hurray!
but samantha can;t go......

O ya,
remember yesterday I said they want us to pay money one?
now no need lo.
because it's me mah.
I'm a selfish girl,
only can let money in to my pocket but can't let them out from my pocket.
haha.
I'm so famous in selfish.
I said to samantha one lo,
I said no need to give money one la,
dun be so fool.
but she also want to pay.
you see,
now they dun take money also can one leh.
it means selfish also good one.

Ah,
Che;sea can go to the party!
so happy.
because every time her parent also dun let this dun let that one,
now they let Chelsea go o,
you know how happy I am?
But Esther said her parents haven't decided want to give her go annot.
AIYA.......



No comments: