2009/06/04

happy=sad?

I felt happy again!
you know why?
because my followers become more and more!

At the 1st time,
my followers only got one,
it's my brother,
I call him to add me......

Day become more and more,
my followers list also become more and more person.
I felt happy because got person like to read my article.

My article not very good,
but also got 9 followers follow my blog,
I felt glory.

But,
also got people dun like my blog.
I remember one time,
a person dun like my blog,then he add me in his or her msn,
then when he or she saw me on9,
he or she chat with me in msn and said my blog very lame, bad, bored.
I felt sad,
but I can't felt sad because of some person that not behaving of their attitude.

Actually,
I also sad.
If my blog interesting,
it won't happen thing like this.

But now got 9 person that love my blog,
I also got some happy la.(dunno the 9 person really love my blog annot?)

No comments: