2009/06/15

Yoga Breath Class

Wow,
i though I didn't wrote blog for hundred years ady o.
not nothing to write,
is lazy to write.
and these few days I also got went to a lesson,
call " Yoga Breath Class".
dunno is it the name rite,
because the flack just write chinese only,
so i dunno the class english's name.

I tell you......
I REALLY LOVE THE YOGA BREATH CLASS!!!
it's so FUN!!!
everyday just play play play.
But must wake up earlier la......
But it's really FUN O......
The teachers at there very good one,
not like the teacher in school,
everyday only know to scold people or beat people.
We also is human mah,
why they got the special right one?
They though we are who,
always let them beat or scold,
we got so more stress but they just like to say only the adult got stress(include them-teachers),
children only know to play and nothing to do,
just know to sleep, eat, play.
Of course human need to sleep, eat and play one la!!!
But dunno why the adult dun like to play,
but it's their false!!!!
They dun wan to play their self but at last say children like to play,
we Never said they can't play mah,
but they want to say us? VERY CURIOUS LEH......

Okay,
dun say this again,
later if got some adult viewed my blog later they come to kill me o,
hehe.......
especially for my parents.
but actually my parents good la,
not like others friend's parents.
always dun let them do this do that one.

now really tell you.....
THE BREATH CLASS REALLY FUN!!!
but it only for 4 days,
bad lo.
children's breath class very less one leh,
because student must go to school everyday,
except for weekend days or hols.
you see,
children also got stress one .
not only the adult.
ya,
thay also got stress,
but they can't say children dun have any stress one mah.-_-

ya,
I meet a friend in the lesson,
she small than me 2 years,
but we are GOOD FRIEND ,
Although only that four days.
she is so cute,
so more person like her,
every auntie uncle that saw her also want to hug her one o.
just,
every people that saw her also like her very much.
she accompany with me for 4 days,
thanks her,
let me not be alone.

I got some graduate picture at there.
but I didn't put in my laptop,
so can't post lah......

Got to sleep lo, BUAIZ~~~~~

No comments: