2009/06/04

Dreamworks Monster VS Aliens

Last Saturday,
me, mummy, my three brother, my sister and my maid went to cinema and see the "Dreamworks Monster VS Aliens" , it's nice and funny......
it's the information:
A girl call ???(I forgot her name, sorry) hit by a UFO in her wedding,
then she suddenly become big,
like a giant,
so she been caught into a BIG jail.
because they are monster(they call her monster because of her size)
in the jail got many monster too,
actually only got 4monster,
plus her then become 5 monster.
The jelly monster is the most funny one,
it dun have any brain and won't be hurt.
A grasshopper professor that like to take experiment,
but always failed.
And a dinosaur worm that VERY CUTE!!!
it's really cute but she got a big size.
big than the giant girl.
At the last,
the dinosaur worm become into a big nice pretty butterfly,
nice and cute one.
Got one monster again,
but I dunno it's name and all about him,
because I dun like it,
so I didn't heard more about it.

I dun have anything to write already,
actually I can write more,
but no mood to write o......
you can went to cinema and watch this movie,
it's really marvelous!!!!!
funny to......

No comments: