2009/06/18

Number 1 again!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!
yesterday when we are recess time,
the teacher call all the people that got take part in Chinese lecture competition one
went to the boardroom and 抽签.
Because i got take part,
so I go lo.

Then went inside the boardroom,
already many people already is inside.
then I went in the boardroom and 抽签 lo.
you know what am I 抽到?
you think,
it's a awful number!!!!!

It's 1!!!!!
is it awful?
ya,
it's too awful!!!!
last time the english telling competition I also took 1,
now also took 1.
oh die la.
is because last time my throat pain then didn't take part,
then now I must take back the 1???!!!!
but it's TOO AWFUL!!!!

But I think back my mum just teach me every body must accept the fact.
So I accepted it.
But I just got a little worried I would scary when I went to the stage at the 1st.
Then I think I would forgot all the 内容 of my lecture!!!!
Okay,
cheer for myself la,
then I can get back some confidence again.

KAPATEI!!!!!

1 comment:

祥龙 said...

那天我也有去培风,po了一些照片。有空就来看看吧。还需要你帮我找一个人。哈哈。 因为我不懂她叫什么名字。http://ivanleh13.blogspot.com