2009/06/18

Singing Competition

ohh,
today my music teacher--- 周老师 pick some people to the singing competition.
Of course she would pick Tong Shen at the first time.
Even if Tong Shen not good in singing.
I think harold is better.
If he show perform something,
everybody also would "woo...woooo..woooo" like this one.
Even if it's me.
So every time our teachers also call harold to perform something.
Especially 苏老师, my KEMAHIRAN HIDUP teacher.
she always let us had a fun time when it''s her lesson.
So I loves her lesson very much,
because we can chat with my friends, do other lesson's homework or play.
And more things la......

okay, continue what am I saying about.
ya,
I said that my music teacher pick Tong Shen out to sing first.
Afterward,
all people said that Min Yee also sing very well,
so teacher pick her too.
But also got many people shout:" Christy! Christy! Christy!"
Then teacher went to ask Min Yee who is Christy lo.
Because 周老师 dunno my name one, hehe......
Then Min Ye said to her it's 小矮人---ME!!!!!!
Then she went to my place and pull me out and sing for her!

Later,
she also pick Eunice out.
and then,
after she heard me, Min Yee and Eunice sang the song.
I think she is suspicious,
because she call us back to our own place and sat down.
Then she call us to prepare a song and let her see we can sing annot first,
then she only pick who is the final people who attend the singing competition.

Dunno would I been pick at the last leh......

No comments: