2009/11/02

Dengue fever

Hello, I'm just felt some lonely on morning in this two days. Because Sue En already didn't went to school for two days already. Every time she also went to school very early so I always can chat with her in the morning.

When there was Sunday, Sue En called me and ask me to help her collected her homework on Monday, because she get fever and she must go to hospital and take the blood test, cause her parents worried, I think so? After that day, she didn't even call me at all.

I felt curious then I go to ask her small brother today lo. Because after I collected her homework I also would pass it to her brother. Then her brother said that she disease the dengue fever. OMG!!! She get the dengue fever?! Would she be okay? After I heard that, I felt so sorry to her, no reason, just felt sorry to her.

I hope that she too be okay. Although every time I also quarrel with her, but she also my best friend, of course I would get worried. My mum told me dengue fever is very danger last time, so I really very worried.

So after I came back from school, I called her. She pick up the phone, but her voice like very *not healthy* , my english not so good so I say not healthy, haha, please forgive me.

At last, also hope she can heal la......

2 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

i hope your friend will be okay too.

Christy Marcus said...

I think she 2 be okay, because she also called me just now......