2009/11/27

Really angry

Hello guys, long time didn't updated my blog already. Everybody is holiday, but me......I mean malaysian's standard 5 children also very pity. Because we still must got extra tuition for two weeks. Of course me too.

But also very happy because also can meets my friends in holiday. Yesterday, Thursday, I change my sit with esther because I want to sit chelsea there but nicholas don't want to change with me. Esther damn good, she change with me. Samantha said that she want to change with Benen but Benen don't want to change with her. So I sit with zu yan and sammie sit near with esther lo.

Then I don't know what happen about sammie and esther again. They quarrel again! I don't know they quarrel for what this time. But esther told me sam call ye qi to scold esther bitch or else but ye qi want to borrow something from esther. Then esther said if he wants to borrow from her then he can't scold her bitch again. Ye qi promised her then sam angry.

I don't know is it true but if it's true, sammie is really too......don't know how to say her. But sam angry til she wants to tell teacher I change the sit with esther!!! What is her doing???!!! She raise her hand but teacher didn't saw it, so she didn't tell, or else I hate her til can't be friend with her already. And she look at me with the fierce eyes!

I know she is angry but is it my false? Is it really my false? When finish lesson, she roar at me and said:" If you change the sit with esther again, I really cannot tahan already ahh!!!" And went home with chiu kheng!

I though she call me to change with her and she want to change with benen at the first? Now she said what? I don't care la, I sure angry her now, I really angry at her!!!

2 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

不要生气了...你没有错。我想你的朋友只是不喜欢Esther...我想Samantha只是不喜欢你跟Esther好...要不然就是妒忌。Samantha说他不能Tahan你,从这句话里可以让我知道Samantha一直希望你不要跟Esther好或者是一直叫你不要跟Esther在
一起...

对不起,我不知道要怎样帮你...

Christy Marcus said...

沒關係啦,謝謝妳的關心