2009/11/04

Received letter from my Angel~~

Hello, do you guys know about the game called “天使与主人”? My friend and me also got play the game. The game already start for a week, but I also didn't received any letter from my angel. But today when I open the box who put letter one, I felt so surprised!!! Because my angel wrote a letter for me!!!!!! So happy rite?

I also wrote a letter for my 'master' in the game yesterday. Actually I don't really likes to write letter one, but don't know this time I'm so excited and I also hope I can reply the letter even from my master or angel as fast as I can.

The letter from my angel although not very long, but I also felt very happy because I also wait for her/his letter for a week already. Now I received the letter of course I would be so damn happy.

But I want to write what in the letter that I want to reply? Don't know..... can give some idea? Thanks......

1 comment:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

you mean... you played a game name 天使与主人?