2009/11/08

80 anniversary

Yesterday is the 80 anniversary if school. I reach there at 4 o'clock, when I reached there, there was already many people reached, included sam and chels. There are both in the toilet when I reach. I took the make up pack to the toilet because I knew that they 100% make up in the toilet one. I called phoebe accompany with me because I don't want to go there alone.

Reach the toilet, they really are there. I tickle them immediately, then they scold me crazy! They didn't even happy cause I reach. They just keep chatting at there and leave me alone. Only phoebe talk with me. Sometime I really don't know who are my best friend. After they're finished make up, there leave me alone and went back to the hall. Only phoebe accompany with me again.

Nevermind, after I finish make up, I also went back to the hall with phoebe. I went to the place chels and sam sat. I say they leave me alone and go again, then they said they felt very hot in the toilet. But why sam want to wait for chels just now? If she really felt very hot inside. When sam is finish make up chels haven't finish hers. Then sam go and wait for her but didn't wait for me!

I felt angry but I don't want to quarrel, but I really jealous because they always stick together like super glue. Always leave me alone too. Every time cassie come and talk to me then they would leave me there with cassie and go to another place. When I cast off cassie and found them, I asked them why they leave me again then they would answer me because got cassie accompany with you mahh!!!

Then, we ate our dinner. We share two case of fried rice together. Chels and sam cannot eat prawn so they gave all the prawns to me, so good and happy. After eat, nothing to do, just sit on the floor and look at the sky, so boring. The sun irradiation at me.

Teacher scold us because most of them keeping make up and make up, make up until like shit, I mean some of them. Chels, sam and me called zu yan with my phone and on the speaker, but his sister said that he has went out to play football and he would back at 7 o'clock. So when there's 7 o'clock, we called zu yan. But when zu yan knew that's us, then he keep quiet and didn't even say hi to us, so damn bad.

OMG, we haven't show yet but my mum is already reach! She is too early for coming. So after my show finished, I went home immediately. Chels and sam would back for 11'o clock I think. 6 hours in The Club I just only took 4 pictures, it's so......




1 comment:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

i like the photo. you are so cute!