2009/11/06

Friendship is broke up again

I'm look so emo now, sam and chels just keep saying that esther is a backstabber, they don't want to friend anymore with her again, and they call me to did that too. But I don't want to break any friendship more, this year is a 'friendship broken year'? Why got so many friendship is broken up between us?

When we're together, we always say that our friendship would be forever, but why every time it also won't happen? Chels and sam call me to leave esther alone when she's talking to me, but I don't dare to do that, I don't want to lost a friendship again! But I think if I talk with esther, chels and sam would break up our friendship. I'm the one who most embarrassed, would them understand? I think they won't, even we're best friend.

What did I need to do now? Esther didn't did anything on me, I can't broke up our friendship immediately to her, it's crazy I think. But I also want to keep my friendship with chels and sam. I'm just gonna crazy, anyone can comment to me and give any suggestion to me? Thanks very much if you did that.

1 comment:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

you can ask samantha and chelsea why they don't want to friend esther.
if they tell you reason already, then you call esther to GAI GUO ZI XIN lo.
hope you all can be bff la.