2009/11/16

In sammie house~~

Oh my god la, my maid has went back to her country last Friday. And I must help my mum to done the menage! I must wash dishes everyday, throw rubbish everyday and throw the dirty shirt into another tong. It's really bad, I didn't even did any menage before this, cause since I'm 5 years old, every single day my house hundred percent got maid one.

This is the first time my maid balik kampung and come back after two weeks! If I can borrow other people's maid then it would be so damn good but not bad.

I'm in sam house now and no adult here except her maid, her maid is doing her menage but me and sam is playing computer and chatting with ye qi together with our own facebook account. Ye qi's msn has been hacked again, this is the second time I chat with him and his account has been hacked.

I just use sammie's msn and webcam with ye qi. We cheat him that I'm sammie's cousin, but he keep saying that I'm christy. He so accomfortable one ohh!I love sammi3's maid...she so good, cause she cook maggi mee for me and sammie, but it is so damn spicy!!!

I haven't my homework yet but the time is around 5o'clock!!! Later my mum fetch me to hell after I go home ahh!!! But I really love sammy house, it is so 'selesa'.

Don't want to write anymore, this time I really must finish my homework, or else I would like yesterday didn't finish my homework and faster do it at night. Sammie no need to done her homework because her father go to America, so nobody fetch her home. So since tomorrow I can't see my two best friend already!!! except estherr la, sammie please don't angry kay? Cause chelsea is not coming for two days and she won't go to school tomorrow also, cause she got high fever.

Sammie has read esther blog and she felt so damn angry cause esther scold her bitch or assamantha, she really lahh, why keep scolding her in her blog? Donn't know lahh, they always write each other bad things in their blog. I also not allowed to say
them.

Okayy, just bye!

2 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

somebody simply use my name and type somethings bad on your blog...

Christy Marcus said...

yeah, I know. No need to worry about it.