2009/11/18

A school day with 'no' besties

Today went to school very early like normal. Just discovered that my mathematics do wrong and do it again. When the first lesson is started, I really sad. Cause sam, chels and esther also didn't come to school! Luckily zu yan went to school, or else I really would hate him 4ever, cause if he didn't come to school, all my besties was lost.But he is a boy, also cannot 24hours stick with him one mahh, later other people think wrongly again.

I gave the curtain that sammie called me to help her give to teacher. I think teacher though I wash one, cause she said thank you to me when I pass it to her. The first and second lesson is free cause don't know what reason cikgu tor didn't come to our class.

Cause no best friend at all, I went to zu yan there. But the zhang yan is there again, everytime stick with zu yan and snatch zu yan from us one, sometime really hates him. But zu yan treat him better than us, we really jealous.

Went to zu yan there and chat with him, zhang yan and ying xin lo, cause really boring. But I felt some lucky cause esther didn't come to school. Not because why, just because if I go with her too close I scared later chels and sammie don't happy again. But I think esther also not happy cause I everytime go with them lahh. But I really don't know what to do.

Today also not bad la, got many lesson is blank. No teacher come in and I can go to zu yan there. During 'sheng huo ji neng jie', teacher got something to do so she didn't come in to our class again. Then I go to zu yan there lo of course. The boys want to play the game I don't know how to say. It's for seeing who is the stonger one. I play with xin wei the first and the second. Two time I also won xin wei. Then the zu yan say I got 'bao li qing xiang'!!!

I treat him so good then he everytime say I got 'bao li qing xiang' ahh, so bad rite? But if jun hui beat him he also nevermind and laugh happily with him, so...
The third time I play with ying xin, but ying xin really is too strong, so I lose. The forth time I play with zhang yan, we play it with left hand, we played don't know how minutes only zhang yan won it. He say I very strong, but I don't think so. Then benen want to play with me because zhang yan say I very strong. I don't want, but he still want, so I play with him after don't know how minutes lo. I play with him with my right hand this time, he still won, but we also play very long time. Then he say I very strong again, really fake la.

I'm not really trust about it, cause my mum always say my energy is too little. But they said I very strong, so fake rite? I mum know that, she sure laugh til die. So I don't tell her lo. Zu yan also say he want to play with me, but I don't want, because if I lose he sure laugh me one, so I don't want!

He not bad today, because he accompany with me when finish lesson. He help me to take my trophy, books and a plastic bag, so good rite?

Nothing to say, tomorrow we got to change class already, so I must finish my homework now and bye!

No comments: