2009/11/04

Rehearsal for a whole morning

Hi guys, this is the second post of me today. Because today I'm lucky and so happy rite? I think so? Because zu yan wait for us when there's finish lesson. Actually is chelsea pulling his bag lahh......But zu yan already didn't wait for us for two weeks already lehh, since children day...... so damn happy you know?! Last time I though zu yan won't wait for us when finish lesson for our whole life already, but now......hehehe......so I'm so lucky today! Chelsea also gave me and sammie a bracelet that got a 'BEST FRIEND' words on it one, esther didn't get it because of some reason. Esther please don't angry after you read this, because it really got reason one, if you want to know you can ask me tomorrow.

Tomorrow our school would got a 80 anniversary rehearsal. The people who got perform on that day one also must go to the club tomorrow. We would pratise for a whole day at the club, yeah!!! Because no lesson at all! We also go there with bus, I love to sit on the bus, it's so comfortable.

I must faster play my SDO already, so BYE!!!

1 comment:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

you got play sdo? hehe. i got play!