2009/10/31

Caryyn's Halloween+Birthday Party

Hey guys, yesterday I went to caryyn's halloween+birthday party. Before that, I went back from temple and my mum is still lying on the bed and she told me that she haven't bought any birthday gift for caryyn yet!!!!!! Omg, she always like this, she really can't be trusted. Every time also promise to help me buy the gift and didn't buy it, at last also must catch up to a shop and simply bu something for the one who birthday. But this time I also cannot scold her or angry at her la, because she woke up very early yesterday and went to hospital to take the blood test already. After took the blood test she already very tired but my dad still cal her to do this do that for him, at last only say no need and call her to go home. My dad really a bit thick rite? But my mum also didn't complain to him, or else my dad 100% want to have quarrel with my mum again.

After that, we go to Centrepoint and bought a piggy bank for Caryyn, it's so cute, if that's not for caryyn, I 100% would give it to zu yan one, because he is a 'pig' and I want to give him a partner, hehe......^-^ After I reach caryyn house, zu yan and John go and wear the scary ghost mask and frighten me o! Actually I don't scared one, but I heard all of them shout so loud, then I also shout with them lo, so they though I really scared, but never mind la, let them be happier.

The party really fun, zu yan's face full of black eye shadow make up, I think they 'help' him make up before I come. We ate nasi lemak not long after I reach, and then we eat BBQ. Actually I only ate BBQ one time before (after 4 years old) , so I don't know how to eat, I directness eat the BBQ chicken with the stick, then shi fui them laugh at me and tell me cannot eat like this one, damn embarrassed.

Then they open the song with mv, when they play the 小酒窝, all my friend call me and zu yan sing together worhh, so abnormal. Of course I won't listen of them, I just sing it my self in a low volume, I think nobody heard it. When we're hearing the song, caryyn's parents call us to stop the song and play games.

First they let us to assort in two groups, actually is esther and samantha same group with zu yan one, but the chelsea suddenly go and change place with esther, then become chelsea and samantha same group with zu yan lo, so bad rite? But after that because my group have not enough people, so zu yan change to my group, haha......

The first game I don't like to play so I hide under the sofa so they can't find me. Then I skip the first game lo, because I don't like to use brain to play game, the first must use brain one. The second game very interesting, caryyn's parents call us sit into a circle and say a word one by one to become a story. But......you know the story become what story?! I think if I titled it, I would call " Christy love Zu Yan" !!!! The eunice la, I say slap and she say christy. After that I don't know who make the story become I love zu yan. But its still fun.

The third game also very interesting, but I don't want to explain about this game. After we play the third game, samantha and chelsea suddenly take a plate with cake and went to zu yan there. ( zu yan sit beside me ) And they want zu yan to eat the cake, zu yan don't want to eat eat at the begin one. Then we still call him to eat, me and samantha feed him. And he ate the whole plate!!! But after zu yan knew the cake just now had eaten by sam and chels, then he gonna vomit I think. Hahaha, so fun!

And, the forth game is begin, the forth game call what name I forget already. The game is like this one: "one people sit on a chair; one people do the instructor; one people must feed the people that sit on the chair, but must tie a fabric on his/her eyes. " The first round is wei shern sit on the chair and sammie feed him. Second round is zu yan sit on the chair and I feed him!!! Chelsea do the instructor, I feed til the cake all over zu yan's face, so damn fun, hehe......Also got one time is chelsea feed me, she feed til my hair also got the cake already leh, so I must wash my hair tomorrow.

After this game, already got many people went home already, chelsea and sammie also included. Still got a last game I also don't want to explain about it. After every one had went home ( except me, esther and two people I don't know ) , caryyn opened the gift, kang thye's gift is a barbie stationery bla bla bla and John gave caryyn a pencil box with all over of love words!!!!! So......

The party is END......