2009/10/17

Thanks

I viewed my tuition teacher's blog just now,
she just post a new post on her blog,
the title call “闪烁的星星”,
a very long and nice article,
you know the protagonist of the article is who?
BINGO,
it's me and my sister.

I really happy after read the article,
because she say we're her 宝贝,
actually she also ours' 宝贝.
She said we're two little cute star in her life,
so happy,
she also our star.
In our heart,
she pretty than those of the artist, singer or model.
because her heart is pretty.

Actually last time I want go to the tuition of Mrs.Lee with chelsea and esther one,
then I told teacher boon,
I saw she don't have any reaction and she say go la, faster go then I no need to worry.
I know she is very sad,
because she won't talk like this usual,
I already know her for 6 years,
of course I know it.
After that,
at night she sent me a message,
she ask did I really want go to the another tuition?
I also don't know how to answer.
Then I reply her I just try for few months,
if cannot,
I would go back to her tuition.
Then she felt more comfort.
But at last,
I also didn't went to another tuition. (got some reason)

Teacher Boon not just is my teacher,
I felt that she is my best friend too.
My BEST BEST BEST BEST and BEST FRIEND.

Now,
I got something say to you, teacher boon
:" Thank You! Thanks for giving me so more nice memory, we are best friend+best teacher and student FOREVER!"

That's all,
nothing to say......bye

No comments: