2009/10/14

New hamster

Today mummy bought two hamster back,
it's so cute!
fat fat one,
just like the hamster that ate by the stupid cat before--clown clown.
One day,
when we back to office,
we discover that the stupid cat come to office and push the cage of the hamster
and ate clown clown.
We hate the cat,
why the cat want to eat our hamster?
They should eat mouse,
not hamster!
How stupid the cat is!

My sister really upset after she lost her clown clown,
she cry until can't stop.
Clown clown is my sister's 宝贝,
she really love clown clown very much.....

Since that day,
my sister always call mummy to buy a new hamster for us,
then she won't be too upset.
Now,
mummy really bought two hamster home,
one boy and one gal,
I dunno my brother gave them what name. (mummy buy for my twins brother one)
But they really cute.
Actually I want to take some photo one,
but I lost my USB cable,
so my phone can't connect the computer then I can't upload it lorhh...
So bad rite.

Lastly,
let's welcome the new hamster,
hope they live happily in my house.♥

No comments: