2009/10/18

Cute dog

Hey' guys,
I'm so happy now because my aunt's friend want to give me and my sister two dogs!
I mummy first time say she let us to buy the dog!
Actually not buy,
is people give.

He/She give us two type of dog,
one is poodle and one is schnauzer!
we search the dog on google net.
I want the poodle dog but my sister want to snatch with me!
She say I take the schnauzer but she take the poodle!
I like the poodle,
I don't want the schnauzer!

Poodle is cute than schnauzer!
so I don't want the schnauzer dog lahh.....
she is so arbitrariness,
every time also want me to allow her desire!!!
What kind of sister she is!
I don't care,
I must snatch the poodle dog with her!
But the dog haven't took to my house.
I think next week would come.

Under is the picture of the too type of the dog.


No comments: