2009/10/19

Three days without any adult exept maid and aunt

Hey guys,
my mummy, grandmother, grandfather and the twins brother
had went to Cameron Highland since yesterday!
Me and my sister got exam so cannot go,
they left me, my sister and the maid at home only o......
So we're so free!!!
We no need to wake up so early and can come back home late lo......
So free rite?
I think you're be envious of me now,
haha.......
But they only went for three days la,
today is the second day and I think they would come back tomorrow.
Don't know what time they come back leh?
Actually we're so lonely at home,
nobody play with us,
my aunt live with us but everyday she also have to work,
so just only left us at home lo.
But yesterday she didn't went out til at night only she go out,
but we already gone to sleep.
Teacher call me let my parents sign I also cannot,
because my daddy didn't live with us,
he live in his office one,
he also don't let us go to his office......
now mum also went to cameron highland......
Now can you feel how lonely am I now?
Free also not so good.
Okay,
nothing to say already,
BYE

No comments: