2009/10/21

Fried some eggs for dinner

Haloha everybody,
my mum still haven't back from cameron yet,
I think she would reach home between 1 hour......

Just now,
cause grandmother still haven't back so we fried some eggs
and cook some rice with our maid for the dinner lo......
Actually we want to cook some sauce fried eggs,
my maid say she done it herself,
but my sister is so stubborn,
she don't want to listen to her.
So she help her to pour the white pepper into the egg,
but.....
WHEN SHE POURING THE WHITE PEPPER,
THE COVER OF IT HAD LOOSE AND ALL THE PEPPER HAD POUR INTO THE EGG!!!

OMG!
It's so yucks man,
we can't eat this ugliest and yuckiest egg!
Fine,
luckily there had left four eggs,
so we still got three eggs.
It's enough for us,
because we're three person in total.

Isn't it a funny things?
Me and my sister still got a bad idea,
we call the maid to fries the eggs that all over with white pepper,
we said that we want to try it.
But......
after my maid fried it,
we felt the egg really so yucks,
so we leave it and want to let our mum see that,
she would laugh rite?

Oh,
they're back now!
Yeah,
my mummy bought me two doll,
is it really a doll?
I don't know,
I only know I want to use it as the present of the Children Day!

No comments: