2009/10/30

'They' are in my house

Hi guys,
chelsea, sammie and esther just went back from my house.
Today we're so happy man,
you can go to their blog except sammie one because esther and chelsea had post something on their blog about my house, I think so? Hope I'm rite.
Sammie is so damn angry just now because teacher lim had called sammie's mum and told her mum about her 'bad result' in exam.
Cause she took the last again,
I think she took the last every time since she went to U class.
But why does teacher lim want to call her mum and tell something bad about her?
She can tell her the result on 家长回校日 what,
why must tell her now?
Later if sammie's mum tell her dad then 2morrow I won't meet her in caryyn's party.
It's one in a thousand cause we both four also can go to the party,
our parents didn't even to against about that,
even chelsea's mum!!!
But now why teacher lim should call sammie mum?
But after sammie know that,
she felt so freaky angry, worry and sad,
but esther still taking my sister phone and take photo for herself!!!!
How can she still so happy when her friend is in trouble?
Still taking picture?
Why does she so love to take picture of herself?
But at last,
I hope I can see all my best friend would reach to caryyn party,
that's my wish.
That's nothing left to say,
so just......bye

No comments: