2009/10/08

Unlock my blog

hi everyone:)
I have unlock my blog and now everybody can view my blog,
my new templates cannot leave comment but I also don't want to do a chatbox,
cause lat time I made that,
and someone write something bad in it.
I hope everybody like me but I also know many people don't like me,
my class' boys is the worst one.
Cause I always bully them,
hehe:)
Actually also not bully la,
I just got some force to them but I really treat them as my fren one leh...
If they really want to keep hating me,
I no choice,
or maybe they just also same as me,
but also treat me as a fren?
I don't know,
I think they hate me......
Otherwise,
my tuition teacher had create a blog,
the URL is http://www.enjoysunny.blogspot.com/
she is a optimism teacher,
so I damn likes her.
She treat me as her child,
she really good,
haha:)
Hope you guys can view her blog,
it's a nice blog......

No comments: