2009/08/15

Stress

This Tursday is singing competition,
Samantha unluckily that day her voice had been husky,
bad la her,
she promised me to take part in the competition that day one,
I sure that after she quit the competition,
she went our class and chat with chelsea happily one,
they always like this,
especially samantha,
she always help chelsea,
that day we discuss our group name orhh,
first chelsea say she want to chose "爱情组”,
actually samantha want “美女组” same as me one,
but when she heard that chelsea want to choose “爱情组”,
then she said she want to changed became “爱情组”!
Not just this,
after chelsea changed her idea and she say she want to choose “美女组”,
and then samantha also change “美女组” orhhh!!!!!
Sometime really hate them one lo,
because they always put up with chelsea one lo!
Why leh? I dunno why, I think chelsea got a power to let other people just like to listen her direction.
Okay,
say back the competition,
esther got take part in the competition,
she didn't quit, love her.
Tong Shen and Esther that day also sang very well,
but me......
When I'm singing ,
I dunno why,
I didn't stress,
but.........
dunno why when I'm singing my voice suddenly came into quiver,
I think is because I sang too loud and my voice had not enough,
so like this lo.....
Okay,
that's ok,
didn't take trophy also nevermind,
at least I got join it,
but the 周老师 o,
she can't accept this truth,
she scold me,
she damn angry,
because every time I practice also don't have this problem one,
but now became like this,
aiya.......
She 爱面子 mah,
she compel me to think a reason for her!
My gosh,
lose then lose lo,
won't die one mah,
why she like this lah,
didn't took trophy also nevermind what,
not everybody also got nerve to take part in the competition one leh.....
So she gave me more stress,
now what did I need to do?!

3 comments:

Samantha Yap said...

ok sry sry.. i din realize i was like that until u say... Next time dun follow so much loh...

Christy Marcus said...

okay, I want to investigate that you got change annot, haha......

Dear.Dragonfly said...

he he.... if i din't get trophy also never mind want....... is just a competition.....