2009/08/01

Hey, I'm back guyz!

Hihi,
damn miss you all,
miss me annot?
I'm so damn sad because I didn't even saw any new comment in my blog when I'm going to the camp for so more days.
I think no one miss me,
except Cassie, Chelsea, Samantha, Esther and Sue En.
Because they got leave some voice mail for me.
tell you guyz,
the camp is so terrible!!!
I must sleep at midnight 12pm and wake up at 5am!!!
How can like this?
We are children but not adult leh,
虐待 us like this.
And the food is so damn bad taste.
Our school got 10 ppl go,
five girls five boys.
All the girls also didn't eat any lunch or dinner that cook by the canteen at there.
We didn't even eat one spoon.
And orhh,
they didn't even respect 华人 one leh,
they didn't respect our custom one lo,
they want everybody must use hand to eat, you know?
It's so yucky ,
I'm damn angry.
ya,
we're malaysian,
but it not means that we must follow the custom about Malayan and Malayan no need to respect our custom one mwh.
Malayan use hand to eat rice,
then they want 华人 also did that leh.
Of course I won't,
so I didn't eat even a spoon of rice that cook by the canteen.
And the water orhh,
so damn DIRTY!!!
Dirty til you can't believe,
cannot drink one leh,
辛好 our SJK(C)Damansara's teacher bought a box box of mineral water for us to drink,
if not I also dun want to drink already orhh.
Many terrible things until I can't use my finger to count out,
so I dun want to write more,
I must finish my homework already,
if not Monday my homework would be more and more.
MISS YOU GUYS LA,
hope Monay can come faster and I would see you guys at school faster.

6 comments:

Sueen. (: said...

i think u sot le...go the camp back then really sot le...Monday olso dun know how to spell de lo...Monay or Monday leh ?

Samantha Yap said...

I MISS YOU TOO!!!

Dear.Dragonfly said...

Hey Christy, how are you? Em... many days din't see you at school... also miss you!!!!! I feel sorry because I din't comment at your blog... Sorry... Please dont be angry!!! I will comment many many many many things on you blog!!! TQ!!!

Christy Marcus said...

CHONG SUE EN!!!
I know how to spell la, I just immediately didn't type that letter mah, yo!

Dark Angel,
Thanks, I miss you too. And I tell you orhh, Esther like don't miss me, because the 1st word she said to me since I back from the camp is :" Christy, why I can't find the blog that last time I call you yo do one??!!" so damn angry, she just only miss her blog!!!

Wong Jing Ting,
You miss me too? hehe, thanks for missing me. Never mind la, didn't comment also never mind. I won't angry too.

Xin Wei said...

hihi, long time didn't COMMENT at your blog..sry 2 hear about the camp...but lucky me because I almost went to the camp...haha!!!

Christy Marcus said...

Xin Wei,
haha, but if you want to go also cannot go, because maximum 5 girls and 5E already got 4 pupils sign up already that time, so you want to go also can't, hehe......