2009/08/07

Scared tomorrow's piano class

Really damn scared tomorrow's piano class leh,
because I break the class for two month
and my teacher call me practice at home.
But,
I didn't practise!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Hi5 Emoticon

I gonna die,
my teacher 100% would scold until I cry one,
100%.
Really scared her,
she really fierce than 胡老师 one leh,
but she didn't always scold people,
only when I didn't do her homework or didn't practise,
then only she would scold me.

But dunno why,
sometime I really dun want to practice,
I think the reason is because when every time when I'm practice,
my family also say very noise,
especially is my auntie leh,
every time also say very noise,
disturb her. Hi5 Emoticon
If she know our house very noise,
then dun come and live lo,
sometime really hate her Hi5 Emoticon

But sometime she also very good one o,
but just only sometime,
dun write already la,
must prepare something now.

4 comments:

Sueen. (: said...

废到。。。。

Christy Marcus said...

至少好過你!!!

sueen said...

好过我什么哦?请你一一列出。。。!!

♥chinzen said...

christy,你也几废下的♥