2009/08/21

Esther & Chelsea, please get together again

Esther,
Chelsea,
you both also my best friends
,
I also don't want that you guys get into quarrel,
if got any misapprehend,
please sit together and solve these problems.

You guys quarrel,
Samantha and I also very worry,
we also hope we can friendship forever,
although its difficult.
Every single friends also won't kept their friendship forever with no quarrel.

Esther,
you said that Chelsea say to John bad things about you,
actually she didn't,
she just only discuss homework,
not say bad things about you,
and please don't though she say bad things about you already.
Actually you're the one who say bad things about her,
I can't imagine that you say with the boys you hate her!
It's so incredible!
I really can't accept it,
but its real,
you said this to the boys,
BOYS,
our enemy,
although John and Z.Y. is good boys,
but they also a boy!
If you said this to girls.
Okay,
nevermind,
I won't mind,
but you said this to the boys.
site down and solve these problems,
don't say bad things about the others already.

Chelsea,
you also got wrong,
you also must sit down and solve these problems with Esther.
Not just only Esther,
me and Samantha too.
If you think that Esther sometime got some crazy or what,
sit down and tell her,
I think she would accept your suggestion,
I think she would change herself,
just like Samantha.

Okay whatever,
I just hope that you guys can get back together again. ^-^

4 comments:

Samantha Yap said...

okay guys, i noe u might not be so keen to read this. but i'm helping christy on this one. sry but she has a point! muax >.<

Esther said...

okay .. you know why i say with boys ? cuz they are easier to talk to, wont so 'ba' everywhere . especially zu yan , he is funny, then like when i telling him then he also like he know how to quietly listen, girls will very '..' , ask here and there, very stress . i just feel like tell them my feelings, so i wont so stress in my heart . sorry .

me. said...

ohkay..fine..if im the one wrong,tell me where i went wrong..and i dont care what esther says about me,im just really confused on where i went wrong,tell me.and if i made a big mistake,haiz*..

esther,im sorry.

Christy Marcus said...

Okay anyway, solve these problem on next Tuesday. I hope you guys can get back together again, if also can't, I think you guys also can be normal friend, don't until a step cal '绝交'.