2009/08/06

I bought 天使与主人 and 鹅卵石 yesterday

Happy happy happy,
because I bought 《天使与主人》and 《鹅卵石》。
So damn happy!!!!
I went to 1Utama's POPULAR yesterday,
so I can buy lo.
I also bought a word search book,
three exercise books,
an eraser,
a lip bump and
two black skin book,
the black skin books must use silver shining pen to write,
otherwise we can't see the words that we wrote in the book with black colour pen.
I think I bought too more things already,
waste too more money,
haihh......
But I really can't control,
I love to but things,
especially is stationery and books.
So whatever,
I just bought it.
I happy,
but my mum sad,
because I waste all her money,
haha.......
Actually I want to find the Mystery Series that wrote by Enid Blyton one,
but I can't find it in the POPULAR,
bad la.......

5 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

so good!!!

Samantha Yap said...

oh the mystery series, u mean 'Famous 5' is it. Oh, Borders or MPH oso got wat... ANd when i mean MPH i mean the book store not 'mental problem hospital'

Sueen. (: said...

er..christy goh...i think ur english really bad la...haih ! u say u like to BUT things !! haha

Christy Marcus said...

Darkangel,
I'm not so understand what you said, sorry.

sueen,
okay, whatever, I type wrong again.

Samantha Yap said...

u say u want to find the wat mystery story book mah. I think can buy from the book store called 'Borders' or 'Mph'