2009/08/08

Melaka Trip, please come faster!!!

Ohhh,
the melaka trip,
2 days 1 night one,
had pospond (I dunno I spell rite annot) to
25th August 2009 and 26th August 2009.
Because last time they say many parents scared got H1N1 in Melaka,
so they cancel lo,
if not we already went they already lo.
Actually I want to say la,
they no brain one meh?
Now the H1N1 more than that time they cancel the trip leh,
now go?
so funny.
No brain one,
but I also want to go,
because can play with my friend at there.
But leh,
the trip only got 2 girls in my class and other all is boys leh,
so damn BAD la!
And the girl is Sue En!!!
The evil witch that like to 唱反調 and beat me!!!
Bad la,
but she also is my best friend la,
okay okay lo.
But if Chelsea, Esther or Samantha can go,
then I would be so damn happy,
happy until die ehh.....
But their parents this cannot that cannot one,
of course also won't let they go to the trip,
they all say got H1N1 so cannot go,
what 'jie kou' is it?!
Aiya,
nevermind la,
because Z.Y. got go,
I can bully him,
so I think the trip won't be so boring...... Hi5 Emoticon
At last, I hope the trip can come faster!!! Hi5 Emoticon

2 comments:

sueen said...

24-8------>25-8 lah !!

Christy Marcus said...

okok, write wrong ard