2009/08/25

Happy or sad?

Haloha, I'm just came back from the Dynabook camp.
Esther, Samantha and Chelsea also got post comment on my last post.
Three besties also post comment on my blog in the same post,
if is before I would be so damn happy,
but now......aihh....

You know the things that I most upset is because I went to the camp,
my besties also didn't even wrote this on their blog,
damn sad la......
They just all write about the quarrel about Chelsea and Esther,
forget that I went to the camp already,
didn't call me also didn't write on their blog.
Sad la~~~~

Don't know their mind got any place to remain for me annot,
aihhh......

SAD SAD SAD@_@

4 comments:

Samantha Yap said...

Of course my heart still got you...

Christy Marcus said...

sure annot orhh......

me. said...

my heart is full of you(:
but..you know why i dint write anything abt you?becoz im very worried abt my piano exam!!!sure fail sekali(:

Christy Marcus said...

ok larhhh:) you guys' heart also full of me la, suspicious now? Okay,
hope you past your piano exam. If fail also nevermind what, wont die one larhh^-^ (Why Esther didn't leave comment for me one? sad......)