2009/08/03

Got some scared exam this time......

Ohh,
this is the 1st time I worried about my exam.
Damn scared I get a bad results la,
really scared this time,
dunno why?
Because I didn't pay attention in class or what?
Anyway,
I must do revision this time,
really.
I scared I get a results that bad than Tong Shen leh,
because I win him every time in exam.
But this time I saw him always do revision when exam time,
so I really damn scared,
I scared Sue En win me too.
If not,
I would be very embarrassed.
Okay watever,
I just finished my revision,
gonna go to sleep,
BYE!

2 comments:

Dear.Dragonfly said...

Hey Christy, em.... I know got many people spell what is w-a-t... but... i want to tell you you spell wrong... not watever, is whatever...

Christy Marcus said...

小蜻蜓,
okay, thanks for the redress. Actually I know it, but I want to write lesser word, so........ sorry