2009/05/02

My Birthday Party

Last week I open a birthday party in my house, its amazing fun!!!~~~
Its too fun, its really fun!!!
Got many boys,
but also never mind la,
also fun~~~,
can bully them, haha......
someone edit this pic let it full of lovey-dovey, wakakaka,she is so creative!!!! if want to see, can go to http://cuteteenlife.blogspot.com/ and see it......

This is Cassie, Me, Esther. Are them pretty? Or I am the prettiest? Just a joke la, haha.......When we are playing UNO cards, my sister Elris and I very cheat one, if we need each other's card, we go to change our card one,haha......because I am the one whos birthday, so they can't scold me lo, if not they 100 percent would kill me and throw me from the KLCC tower one, haha..You see, is the time to sing birthday song, so love their voice, because its too sweet......
Its the time to make a wish!!!So exited!!!But every time when I am too exited, I would forgot all the things that I want to wish!!!So I wish it simply.......... Oh no, I waist my three wishes!!!Sad...
(Can you see me in my photo? Of course can, If can't you must go to the optical clinic and check your eyes already.In the photo, I like very angry, rite?But its not real, I didn't angry, but dunno the photo why like this one, okay, never mind la......)

That day, I also receive very more special present!!! But I didn't took any pic for my present, so can't put in my blog, sorry......
Before this, I though I must be receive very more pencil case one, but, I only receive one pencil case!!!So happy!!!Because every time also receive pencil case, very boring one leh......
Okay, dun wan to write already, because nothing to write, not dun wan to write, haha......

2 comments:

Esther said...

haha thank you orh..christy help me 'promote' my blog. =P

Christy Marcus said...

hahah, you're welcome. :DD