2009/05/06

Fat and Short girl

Yesterday,
teacher 量 our length and weight.
You know how fat and how short I am?
It's too terrible!!!

the result is:
length: 124cm
weight:28kg!!!

So fat I am!!!
I want to 跳楼 already!!!
So fat......and so short......sad......

A boy also don't have so heavy leh......
A boy in my class only 20kg!
He also tall than me not short than me!!!
cry......

I became a short and fat girl......
I heavier than a boy 8kg!!!
8......you know?
It's too 恐怖.....

Esther is 29kg,
dunno her length......
She tal than me very more but she only heavier than me 1kg!
Samantha and Chelsea also start in 2,
but they dunno after the 2 is what number,
but I really sure they must be 轻 than me!

And a......
the Zu Yan very 假 one the lo......
he says he 140cm,
it won't happen one,
because Chelsea also 140cm!
How to see also Chelsea tall than him ma,
how wonder his length result will same with Chelsea?

And we won't tall than me 6cm one la......
because we 量 it before,
Zu Yan only tall than me one and a half cm one leh!!!
How can now became tall than me 6cm?
We 量 it before because I 赌 with Zu Yan when November or October I tall than him already,
he must give me RM6,
but if he tall than me,
I must give him RM2......

But if I lose,
I will very no face one la......cry

P/S:
My no face means 没有面子, haha......

2 comments:

KAYERN said...

薰衣草
U really 11 years old? When i'm 11 years old my weight is 30 leh ~ but i high than u ... 没关系的~和一个人交朋友不是在于肥或胖,而是内在美!

Christy Marcus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.