2009/05/25

My blessedness turtle

Wow~~~
my little doll turtle is sooooooo blessedness!!!!!!

Because all my friends also want to donate some things to it leh.
Chelsea donate pillow, blanket and handkerchief that she made herself.(with old jean)
She says she would put cotton inside when she went home today.

Then Samantha donate a bed for it.
Esther donate three little cute dress for it.
I think so....
dunno they would bring to school tomorrow annot?
But Chelsea 100% would give,
because she is sewing in school today already,
not very nice,
but ok la.
Can use then can lo. Don't be so swine.haha......

Finally,
my little doll turtle really very felicity!!!!!
Blessedness than me o!!!!

But it doesn't at my home now.
Because that day sport day Cassie's friend took it back and forgot to brang to school today!!!
So we say my turtle has been kidnap by someone.

No comments: