2009/05/12

My 2nd Exam Result

Haiz!!!
This time my exam not very good also not very bad la,
because I got improve also got deteriorate.
ha ha...... I very satisfied......

写作-88.??%
I forgot is eighty eight point what already,he he...... I love this result, not very love la, ok ok lo......because I improve eleven point what what marks leh, if I'm not satisfied, so my 要求 is too high......

华语理解-92.5%
I love this result too! Because I also improve this topic! I only wrong three question! But one question is two point five marks, so my seven pont five marks flew away from me lo......cry

BM Penulisan-70%
Of course I happy of this result! I improve this topic also, my last time marks is sixty-eight point three three marks, dunno I improve how much, but I only know I improve this topic, ha ha!Actually not very good la, I only improve it.

BM Pemahaman-75%
Gosh! I happy until want to dance in front my friends already leh!!! I didn't took so high marks in my BM Pemahaman already leh! Since last year or last last year, my pemahaman didn't so high marks until now leh! So happy I am~~~^-^

English-80%
Emm...... I not really love this result very much, because I deteriorate in this topic, last time my marks is eighty one point two five leh! But I didn't deteriorate too much la......lucky!

科学-74%
My most bad result in all my topic! But I not very sad la, because I miss one page also can took B leh! I miss for doing one page, you know???!!! So unlucky this time, actually not because lucky or not lucky la, its because I didn't check my exam paper after I finish the test la...... But I really lucky leh, this time. Because, my teacher says before, miss one question must 被打 , but she didn't 发觉 I didn't do one page, because part A is use machine mark one the mah, so teacher didn't 打 me lo, haha, lucky!!!

Science-88%
OK OK lo......says it bad, also not bad, says it good, also not good......

数学-90.5%
Emm...... not very sistified this marks, because I deteriorate in this topic la!!! All because the paper 2!!! My paper 2 not very good so took so low maks lo......

Mathematics-92%
Actually I love this marks!!! But my tuition teacher says I not usual to took this marks, I must took more higher marks, but nevermind la, my tuition teacher only want me good only says like this mah......

Moral-98%
Happy happy happy!!! I won the most high marks in this topic, I took full marks!!! Because the 实践 marks most high only got eighteen, then I also took eighteen, and other else one I also all correct!!!

地方研究-83%
Wasai!!! Love this marks!!! I very high marks leh, you know? Because this test really difficult, my class------GOOD CLASS!!!! Also got people fail leh, it is the 1st time our class got people fail leh, you know? And our principle says already, if our class who fail, must go to see him leh!!! Pro pro one, we fail he also want to see us, we very handsome or pretty meh???!!!But I no need to worried about it, because I got A!!!!!!

I left 公民 haven't know the result, so can't write lo......
And, my this time's 总平均 is 82.5, my last time 总平均 is 85.25.
After I add my half year's 总平均 and divide it into two,
the result is 83.88!!! I dunno I want to sad or happy,
because I also dunno other people's 总平均,
wish I got a good result!!!
God bless me, ha ha......