2009/05/11

绝交

Today,
me, esther and chelsea really can't 忍受 the Samantha already,
because she dun like esther,
but me and chelsea friend with her,
so the Samantha every day says we dun care her la,
just care Esther la,
and bla bla bla .........

But why she didn't think about her self?
She just every time when she didn't wait for us then go to canteen or go back home alone then can,
but if we did this,
she would says we didn't wait for her!!!
die lo......

So today we can't tahan already,
we really dun care her,
didn't wait her,
dun talk to her,
or angry at her..
But she seems like very 后悔,
so we says to her if she next time dun little things also angry,
dun be so proud or show off,
and though she is the queen,
we what also must 听他的,
then we can did back good friend,
but since today,
she can't did like before again.

I see she also very 后悔 la,
so forgive her lo,
give her a last chance.

But she says she won't talk with Esther,
she says she didn't hate Esther,
but why she dun wan talk to Esther?
aihhh......

I wish she won't like this again forever,
because we are friends,
I dun wan her be so let others people hate,
so I must did so 狠.

No comments: