2009/05/21

Sport's Day is coming soon!!!

Tomorrow is sport's day, yeah!
Last year I didn't went to our school's spot's day,
so I must go this year.

Actually I dun wan go also cannot,
because I had to perform the pom pom dance tomorrow!
I love the pom pom dance's skirt and shirt,
but I dunno why my friends dun like it,
because too short?
But pom pom dance also want to wear short short one mah,
if not,
why they call pom pom dance?
aiyo,
they though they dance the china dance meh?

But it can saw our 肚挤,
really sexy,
but I love sexy actually,
but sometime I would shy,
so dun want to wear the sexy sexy shirt or skirt.

Dunno why all my friends also say we dance pom pom dance very funny la, ugly la,
then show we how to dance.
They dance simply simply one,
very ugly,
not like us.
Actually we dance very nice,
but they very babyhood one lo,
say what very sexy la,
abnormality
la,
they very guard one lo.
School also got many teachers wear very sexy skirt and shirt mah,
why they didn't say?

We dress rehearsal since this Tuesday until today leh,
so I every day also wear my gym shirt to school.
So I didn't washed my pant,
because I only got one pant,
but I got two gym shirt,
so my gym shirt is very cleanly one,
not like my pant.

And our pom pom teacher says tomorrow we must use our group's colour hair band,
we got purple and yellow colour group,
I;m purple one,
so I must use the purple hair band.
But I dun have any purple hair band,
so I call Zu Yan to buy one for me,
very funny one lo,
because he says when he go to the shop that sell hair band,
all the girls inside looking at him,
because inside is sell hair band one,
but why a boy go inside?
If it is me,
I also will look at him and though his brain got some problem ady,
haha:)
really funny o.
Although I call him to buy me a purple hair band,
he also didn't buy for me one,
you trust annot?
I really sure.
I bet with you.

ok, got to go,
bye bye!!!

Hope tomorrow can came faster!!!


3 comments:

Xin Wei said...

i bet he got buy for u because i saw u were wearing it today..... lol

except if u tell me that the hair band is not Zu Yan buy for u 1 lah.

bb.2009/5/22.

Xin Wei said...

*22/5/2009*

Christy Marcus said...

hehe, he really didn't buy for me leh. Because I know he won't buy for me one, so I bought three hair band at pasar malam yesterday. haha:)