2009/05/04

BM Penulisan

Every time exam my penulisan and pemahaman in BM also very less marks one,
so I scared this time I will fail,
but I didn't fail before la......

My penulisan result let me very 满足.
Because I got 70% marks!!!
Every time my exam in penulisan also only got sixty marks or fifty marks only one,
this time I got 70%,
let me very happy,
I very easy to be happy one,
not like someone,
进步了 also don't happy,
everyday want to die want to die want (not saying you, only someone, I also didn't saw it before, but I know must be very more ppl like this one)

my penulisan's bahagian A got 6 marks only,
last time also get 6 marks,
means my bahagian A didn't 进步 lo......

Then,
bahagian B I get dunno twenty what already,
okok la,
because this time very easy,
the title is "Ibu Saya",
very easy,rite?

In the last bahagian,
means bahagian C la,
I get 13 marks,
very low marks o,
because every time my bahagian C also get 15 marks or higher than that one,
so......sad lo.

So,
I think I 进步 in bahagian B,
because my bahagian A didn't change,
and bahagian C 退步 ,
so I think I 进步 in bahagian B lo......

My pemahaman haven't 考,
so I dunno lo,
but I very worried og my pemahaman,
because I know very less BM words,
so I worried I will fail,
in good class,
if who fail ,
must go to see principal leh,
so bad one,
if see principal so how,
he can come to slap you and says why you want to fail meh?
We fail also dun wan wan mah......
And my BM teacher says he 出 the exam,
he says very difficult leh,
difficult than last time!!!
Lat time so easy,
I also only get sixty what marks leh,
if this time very difficult,
I must be fail lo!!!
Oh no,
got to cry already la......

P/S:
Who can let me know the 进步,退步 ,满足and 考 that is in English? Please, if you know, please leave me a comment and tell me the words in English, thanks......

4 comments:

Xin Wei said...

I know the words, but..... I don't know how to spell it.... lol hehe sry.ohya, there's a part u wrote lat time...

Christy Marcus said...

ok, never mind. And I am very sorry because last time you give our class's girls to sign in the big teacher's day card, but I not only sign, I write something into the card, after that, Sue En tell me you very angry, I really not purpose to let you angry one, very sorry!!!

Esther said...

进步=improve
退步=um..forget!
满足=satisfied
考=test

Christy Marcus said...

Esther,
Thanks very much!!!