2009/04/30

Yahooo!!! Iove exam!!!!

Very more people dun like exam,
I dunno why......
But I just know I love exam very more!!!!!!!!

Are you became curious why I love exam?
Because every time when got exam,
we also no need to listen all the boring lesson at school!!!

When I finish my exam paper,
I can sleep, read my books and talk to my friends beside me with a low soft sound,
so teacher can't hear and dunno we are talking, haha......

Okay,
after this, I want to says " Why everybody when it is exam time, they always says:"I got to study, so can't play with you, I need to study, so can't go to your house!!!" this thing let me getting curious, why? why? why?

Why every time got exam everybody also like became impulsive?
Only some of my friends and I didn't like this. VERY LUCKY.......


3 comments:

Xin Wei said...

u no ned to study 1 meh ? and who did u talked to ?

Christy Marcus said...

I am talking to everybody that viewing my blog......

Xin Wei said...

Exam time .....